Metal Fabrication Sales
Mazza Mechanical Services Inc., a premier mechanical contractor with locations in Olean, NY and Orchard Park, NY, has a great career opportunity for a highly motivated, forward thinking sales leader to cultivate our Mechanical Fabrication market.
From concept through delivery, you will be responsible to guide and help our customer in the acquisition of our services. You must possess a high level of knowledge in the metal and pipe fabrication industry and be skilled in total-value selling to buyers, engineers, and executives. You will be required to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
You must covet working independently with minimal supervision yet be compelled to be a good team player to deliver final products to the customer. A high level of integrity, respect, passion, and work ethic will be crucial for success.
- Analyze new business opportunities, develop sales plans, and execute planned strategies to acquire new business in line with Company growth objectives.
- Qualify prospects, make effective sales presentations, answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner. Aggressively manage quotes to close sales.
- Layout out concepts and develop sketches and drawings to illustrate solutions to the prospective customer. Work closely with other engineers, drafters, and subcontractors to put together a turn-key solution.
- Work closely with shop personnel on scheduling, procurement, assembly, quality, and delivery of fabrication projects.
- Keep management informed of progress and account status.
- Create and maintain a culture of involvement, engagement, ownership, respect, fairness, accountability and consistency based on Mazza’s mission, vision and values.
- Actively listen, analyze and provide solutions.
- Adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level.
Applicants are required to have a:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- An associates or bachelor’s degree of a mechanical discipline or 10 years of experience with metal fabrication or related field.
- A valid and clean driver’s license.
Mazza Mechanical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to download an Employment Application.