MAZZA Mechanical Services is a leading HVAC company servicing Western New York and Western Pennsylvania. Our Buffalo, N.Y. location is looking to expand our team with an experienced, self-starter who is tired of selling with little, or top-ended, incentives. If you’re not feeling challenged by the right type of product, internal support or client base and are interested in working for a progressive company that values a team-oriented environment please read more about what we have to offer.
MAZZA maintenance sales representatives drive revenue growth through new sales and business development opportunities and by creating new customer relationships. The ideal candidate must have the drive to identify new prospects, perform a high number of cold calls each week, articulate value proposition, and meet with decision makers to present sales presentations. We’re looking for an individual who has a natural desire to succeed, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has demonstrated success in high-volume, intense prospecting environments. This candidate should also want to contribute to a team, value safety and customer services and have a natural sense of ownership and accountability.
- Driven to “hunt” for new business opportunities, cultivate leads, and develop qualified prosects through MAZZA’s proven internal sales development process ™ .
- Set appointments with decision-makers and make effective sales presentations.
- Understand the individual needs of customers and prospective clients to create sales proposal tailored to specific opportunities.
- Manage a high-level book of business.
- Understand how to determine value proposition and demonstrate the return on investment to customer.
- Develop pricing and proposal options for service and planned maintenance agreements and assist the partners in budgeting for future.
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client’s trust, meeting their objectives, and delivering value added services.
- Build financial and life cycle analysis to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
- Generate and deliver impactful proposals that lead to signed contracts.
- Participate in sales and industry training and convert that training to sales results.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrated outside business-to-business sales experience with an emphasis on cold calling and self-generated leads.
- Demonstrated success in selling services.
- Motivated, results-driven, organized, self-starter with ability to manage prospects across all levels of sales process.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Frequent local travel with intermittent long-distance travel.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, lift up to 25 lbs, and climb stairs and ladders
- Extensive internal support from the entire MAZZA team.
- Competitive salary with an unlimited earning potential.
- Culture that values employee development, growth, and safety.
- Challenging, team-oriented work environment
- Sales recognition and growth opportunities
- Company-paid training and expenses
- Unique opportunity to work with a diverse group of businesses
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to Scott Puller at email@example.com
Click here to download an Employment Application.